For several years now, Cap Ingelec has been committed to ensuring greater equality between men and women within its various branches. As an engineering company, we have continued to support the careers of all our employees, and especially encouraged female engineers.
The male/female equality index is a new action implemented by the government in 2018, to measure company effectiveness in terms of professional equality. In order to obtain a good ranking, companies must respect the following 5 major criteria:
- Male vs. female remuneration (up to 40 points)
- Male vs. female annual salary increases (up to 20 points)
- Male vs. female promotions (up to 15 points)
- Male vs. female return from maternity leave (up to 15 points)
- The ratio of females with the highest salaries (up to 10 points)
Based on this approach, Cap Ingelec obtained a grade of 78 out of 100 in 2020!
Cap Ingelec was graded 78 out of 100*, for male/female equality performance in 2020 which is 2 points better than last year and Cap Ingelec is continuing its efforts in order to obtain an even higher grade in 2021!
* These results were calculated during the selected reporting period of January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019. Figures updated on February 26, 2021.