Cap Ingelec is committed to promoting the engineering and technical careers of tomorrow, by recruiting and internally training young graduates from the most prestigious schools. Add your own talents to ours and help contribute to our continued growth in projects with high added value.
Join us today to accompany our commercial development. We are recruiting all over the country through our 9 agencies: 10 project engineers, future project leaders, and business engineers.
The Project Engineer works under the responsibility of the Project Manager or directly under the Entity Manager to carry out all or part of an engineering mission: prime contracting, contracting authority assistance, all-inclusive solutions.
- Producing specific technical studies, respecting pre-defined quality, cost and deadline objectives.
- Establishing consultation dossiers, analyzing offers, markets and orders of service.
- Gathering and distributing project information relative to their skills area regarding other project collaborators and within their team.
- Participating in design studies and optimizing technical solutions.
- Participating in project advancement and coordination meetings.
- Directing technicians and subcontractors in their specialist domain of competence.
- Checking and supervising works plans produced by the companies in coordination with the other specialists concerned,
- Assisting works supervisors by supplying them with the complementary technical information specific to their domain.
- Participation in the works reception for their specific domain.
Candidates must therefore demonstrate the following skills:
- Organizational and editorial skills,
- Project management technique: reporting, planning, study and works organization, cost control, quality assurance, safety,…
- Elaboration of design studies,
- Organization, coordination and application of methods,
- Order book analysis.
Planned start date: November 2017
Please send your application to Anne Proust, Human Resources Manager: email@example.com