Within the framework of the respect of these principles, CAP INGELEC expects from its subcontractors and suppliers a commitment on their part to respect these values of ethics, equity, solidarity and societal development such as
- Not to practice any form of discrimination and to promote professional equality of treatment
- Develop a management and working conditions that respect human dignity and workers’ rights.
- Prohibit any form of work that could endanger health or safety
- To respect the legislation in the management of working hours, remuneration, training, trade union rights.
- Implement the necessary means to respect the principles stated in the entire supply chain, including in countries that are not signatories to the ILO conventions where the service provider or its subcontractors may be required to work.
- Respect the confidentiality and protection of data (access, deletion, portability).
- Adhere to environmental protection principles: precautionary principles, reduction of pollution (water, air, noise), greenhouse gas emissions, limitation of resource and energy consumption, protection of biodiversity.
- Implementing measures that contribute to the protection of the environment and striving to minimize the negative environmental impacts generated by its products and services over their entire life cycle.
- Preventing conflicts of interest
- Respect intellectual property, in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- Refuse any illegal or unfair commercial practice.
- Respect all laws, regulations and international standards related to the fight against corruption.
- Refrain from offering or soliciting, directly or indirectly, advantages, invitations or gifts, money or other items with the aim of obtaining an undue advantage (contract, etc.).
- To declare all its subcontractors, whatever their rank in the chain
- To put in place the means to ensure that the commitments made to CAP INGELEC are respected