Treat yourself to some serenity!
In the framework of turnkey contracts, Cap Ingelec becomes the unique interlocutor of the client, with a complete mastery of the technical, logistical and financial aspects. This type of collaboration gives us the possibility of anticipating or integrating all the constraints of execution, synthesis and security, in order to optimize the realization of the project.
Given its added value, we have multiplied in recent years operations as a “general contractor” in all sectors of activity where we operate. This formula also brings a precious advantage: the serenity of the project owner.
We also proposes a GMP offer, which reinforces the partnership links with our clients by bringing even more transparency to the projects entrusted to us.
The benefits for our customers
- Control from design to acceptance with a single team
- Overall technical management of operations and multidisciplinary skills
- An understanding of the business through immersion in the client’s premises
- A strong feedback thanks to a critical and comparative analysis
- Expertise in work on occupied sites
- A global commitment to the process of purchasing, works, operation and maintenance
- System & Process integration
- Financial performance (integrated purchasing department / upstream involvement)
- A high quality of execution without major reservations
- Early and smooth commissioning
- Personalized customer service with permanent adaptation
- Value engineering throughout the project to optimise the cost of the work
- Transparent pricing
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) contract
- Commitment to a global deadline from the design phase
- Day-to-day management of the project
- High performance coverage included as standard in our projects
We can carry out your projects on the basis of a simple technical description. After a preliminary project, we commit to a schedule and a budget for a turnkey project.
We also anticipate all of the actions to be taken with the various administrations, in particular on environmental issues and building permits.
We go even further by identifying all the energy savings or innovative subjects in terms of reducing the environmental footprint.
Our organisation includes a 360° management of the site. A Project Director has authority over all the project batches in order to guarantee overall consistency and fluidity in the feedback to the project owner. The project management and planning mission is integrated into the grouping, allowing for overall coordination of all the project’s players with a view to meeting the overall deadline. Health and safety is one of the major points that dictate the organisation of work on our sites. Cleanliness is also a daily objective to be maintained with the setting up of specialised companies throughout the project in order not to leave a diffuse and non-rigorous responsibility to all the subcontractors.
Our offer “Guaranteed Maximum Price”
Our “Guaranteed Maximum Price” (GMP) Services constitutes an innovative collaboration solution with our clients. This type of contract, which provides complete financial transparency, facilitates budget control before operations, as well as optimization through profit-sharing. In practice, a GMP contract offers the same guarantees and commitments as a “turn-key” contract and includes a very strong upstream/downstream partner relationship with the client. We manage all of our projects in a structured manner while integrating “Value Engineering” optimizations in the consultation, and design phases. Once the final work is accepted, we establish a financial review with the client. If the project cost is less than the GMP, savings, or “success fees”, are then shared per the contract agreements. “GMP contracts provide a new dimension surpassing primitive financial interests since they constitute a working partnership between the designer/builder and the client”.