A renovation mission in Engineering & Construction
The Arudy factory is specialized in the realization of high precision parts in magnesium and aluminum. For this, Cap Ingelec was able to propose technical solutions (such as the creation of the new roof over the existing one, and the creation of a new LVB) to meet the requirements of the VENTANA Arudy schedule and the risks linked to Magnesium. We will carry out the concrete foundations, the installation of the main framework as well as the roofing, by the end of July. The closure of the factory in August will allow us to :
- dismantle the roof and the existing cladding in order to redo the whole,
- connect the new main LV board, re-supply the existing one and plan a new distribution system taking into account the future evolution of the site,
- re-supply the process with fluids (CO2, GN, A/C, SF6…),
- redo the entire ventilation system to improve the extraction of fumes and energy recovery,
- realizing an air compensation, allowing to secure the gravity casting of magnesium and to improve the comfort of the users.
This project is part of a first step for VENTANA Arudy towards the factory of tomorrow, which will use new technologies (3D printer and digital radiology) to respond more rapidly to the demands of their historical clients, and to seek new contracts. Cap Ingelec was able to reassure the VENTANA group in terms of technical proposals but also in the accompaniment and commitment to the final result, so that they could take the first step in this type of I&R contract.