THE “ODYSSEY” BUILDING LOCATED IN COURTABŒUF WINS THE SIMI GRAND PRIZE
The SIMI Grand Prix in the “Mixed-Use Real Estate” category was awarded to SIV for the transformation of the “Odyssée” office building into laboratory space and scientific startups.
Cap Ingelec contributed to the realization of this project from the feasibility studies to the reception of the laboratories for :
- METABRAIN RESEARCH (specialized in metabolic and aging diseases) with L2 levels of sealing;
- ADIONICS (developer of a technological solution to ecologically extract lithium from salt water) ;
- LIMM THERAPEUTICS (specialized in deciphering the language of neuroimmune speech).
The added value of Cap Ingelec: economology!
Cap Ingelec has been working since :
- The exchanges with the tenants on their needs and the specificities of their uses to propose solutions in adequacy;
- The eco-design of Clean Rooms and Activity Zones;
- Technical and economic optimization and decarbonization;
- Adaptation of existing technical facilities to meet the requirements and specificities of laboratories.
Cap Ingelec, and its CAP CR teams, are proud to have contributed to this award!