Treat yourself to some serenity!
In the framework of turnkey contracts, Cap Ingelec becomes the unique interlocutor of the client, with a complete mastery of the technical, logistical and financial aspects. This type of collaboration gives us the possibility of anticipating or integrating all the constraints of execution, synthesis and security, in order to optimize the realization of the project.
Given its added value, we have multiplied in recent years operations as a “general contractor” in all sectors of activity where we operate. This formula also brings a precious advantage: the serenity of the project owner.
The benefits for our customers
- A single contact for the entire life of the project, from the upstream engineering studies to the actual execution of the work to be done.
- Continuity and coherence between the studies and the works
- A global commitment (technical, performance, deadline and budget)
- A global commitment in the process of purchasing, works, safety on site, operation and maintenance
- Controlling budgets, schedules and quality
- To be responsible for safety
Our Services “Guaranteed Maximum Price”
Our “Guaranteed Maximum Price” (GMP) Services constitutes an innovative collaboration solution with our clients. This type of contract, which provides complete financial transparency, facilitates budget control before operations, as well as optimization through profit-sharing. In practice, a GMP contract offers the same guarantees and commitments as a “turn-key” contract and includes a very strong upstream/downstream partner relationship with the client. “For GMP contracts, we work with our clients in an open manner since we are both interested in performing the best work at the best price” explains Jean Yves Jégou, Cap Ingelec Director of Large Projects.
A “Win-Win” Situation!
We manage all of our projects in a structured manner while integrating “Value Engineering” optimizations in the consultation, and design phases. Once the final work is accepted, we establish a financial review with the client. If the project cost is less than the GMP, savings, or “success fees”, are then shared per the contract agreements. “GMP contracts provide a new dimension surpassing primitive financial interests since they constitute a working partnership between the designer/builder and the client”.
This trust is also ensured via a master agreement with the regional clients but also at the national level.
Cap Ingelec clients benefit from our Engineering & Construction solutions in many ways:
- A single point-of-contact throughout the project’s life-cycle, from initial studies until completion of the physical project;
- continuity and coherency between the design and its implementation;
- complete commitment (technical, energy performance, budget, and schedule)
- We also offer GMP with complete financial transparency, to enable you to control your budget before any operations are initiated.