CODE OF CONDUCT FOR SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS
In the context of respecting these principles, CAP INGELEC expects its subcontractors and suppliers to undertake to respect these values of ethics, fairness, solidarity and societal development, such as :
- To prevent conflicts of interest
- To respect intellectual property, in accordance with contractual provisions.
- To refuse all illegal or unfair commercial practices.
- Not to practise any form of discrimination and to promote equal treatment at work
- To develop management and working conditions that respect human dignity and workers’ rights.
- To orohibit any form of work that could endanger health or safety
- To comply with legislation on working hours, pay, training and trade union rights.
- To implement the means necessary to ensure compliance with the principles set out throughout its supply chain, including in countries that are not signatories to ILO conventions where the service provider or its subcontractors may be required to work.
- To respect the confidentiality and protection of data (access, deletion, portability).
- To adhere to the principles of environmental protection: precautionary principles, reduction of pollution (water, air, noise), greenhouse gas emissions, limitation of resource and energy consumption, protection of biodiversity.
- To put in place measures that contribute to environmental protection and to strive to minimise the negative environmental impacts generated by its products and services throughout their life cycle.
FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
- To comply with all laws, regulations and international standards relating to the fight against corruption.
- To prohibit offering or soliciting, directly or indirectly, advantages, invitations or gifts, money or otherwise, with the aim of obtaining an undue advantage (contract, etc.).
- To declare all its subcontractors, whatever their position in the chain
- To put in place the means to ensure that the commitments made to Cap Ingelec are respected
BUSINESS ETHICS, A KEY FACTOR FOR PERFORMANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
Given the diversity of our stakeholders, we felt it was essential to draw up a charter, ratified by the Governance Board, to lay down rules and standards of behaviour for all our employees, customers and partners. Within the framework of its activities, Cap Ingelec is committed to respecting the conventions of the International Labour Organisation and Global Impact:
- Respect for individuals and the fight against discrimination in terms of employment and profession,
- Business management Cap Ingelec conducts its business with genuine financialfairness towards its subcontractors and suppliers,
- The fight against corruption, with the introduction of an ethics reporting system,
- Strong condemnation of forced, illegal and child labour,
- Compliance with legislation and regulations on employment law and the employment of legal workers,
- Sharing and communication: we take care to protect personal data and confidential technical/commercial and financial information.
RESPONSIBLE PROCUREMENT CHARTER
CSR AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS
- To establish a fair and trusting relationship with our suppliers and subcontractors.
- To protect our environment by choosing sustainable purchases.
- To support the local economy.
- To comply with the founding texts.